The following services are included:
- Drive and departure
- Testing of the electrical installation as well as the suitability of the niche texture for installation devices for assembly
- Installation and alignment
- Connection with power supply to electrics in the immediate vicinity of the assembly site
- First-up and functional inspection
- Short briefing
- Adequate soil, sufficient space for the device and electricity must be available. If technical or structural conditions are not met on site, the service may not be carried out or additional costs may be incurred.
- The assembly takes place independently of the delivery.
- The price applies to one device. Any additional device will be charged.
- Consumables up to a total max. 1 euro is included in the service. Consumables whose costs exceed this (e.g. sealing rings) are billed separately.
- The terms and conditions for cancellations and changes in the dates can be found in our Terms and Conditions. By ordering the assembly service, you agree to the terms and conditions.
- The service is offered within Germany, but not on the islands.
Not part of the service is:
- The laying and dressing of cables.
- The disposal of packaging material
Here’s how GET IT DONE’s service works:
You order the service through the website. After order has been received by GET IT DONE, you will usually be contacted by a technician within 2 days to make an appointment. On the agreed date, the technician comes to your home and performs the service according to your booked service.
GET IT DONE does not own its own technicians. It maintains a Germany-wide network (excluding the islands) of independent craft companies that have contractually agreed to carry out installation services on behalf of GET IT DONE. Customer and order data are forwarded to the executing craftsman as part of the order fulfillment by GET IT DONE. The craft partner conducts the appointments and performance on behalf of GET IT DONE on the specified terms.