This service is only available for GARDENA robots! If you do not have a GARDENA robotic mower, please use an alternative service partner.
The service includes the following services:
- The technician’s arrival and departure
- Conversation with customers for error detection
- Checking the error message
- Finding a solution and repairing the cable if necessary
- Information for future error prevention
- The service is designed for 45 minutes. If this time is not sufficient, it will be charged in 30min cycles (41.65 Euro).
- The terms and conditions for cancellations and changes in the dates can be found in our Terms and Conditions. By ordering the cable repair service, you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- The service is offered within Germany, but not on the islands.
Package incl. Material includes: 5m limit cable, 6 x connectors, 10 x hooks, 2 x terminals.
If additional material is required in addition to the included material, the material used is invoiced according to consumption as follows:
|material||Unit||Unit price Gross|
Required preparation by the customer:
- Lawn is cleared of obstacles (stones, toys, etc.)
- If necessary, the customer must remove away plates
- Animals and children must not be on the lawn during the functional test
- accessible charging station
- watered lawn
Not part of the service is:
- moving obstacles
- the removal of path plates, stones, etc.
- laying and discharging power cables
- intervention in the current circuit
- Wall breakthroughs and holes
- the disposal of old materials such as boundary/guide cables and other components (fixing screws, terminals, cable connectors, hooks)
- Working on the robot itself (hardware and software)
Here’s how Get It Done’s service works:
You order the service through the website. After receiving an order from Get It Done, you will usually be contacted by a technician within 2 days to make an appointment. On the agreed date, the technician comes to your home and performs the service according to your booked service.
Get It Done does not own any company technicians. It maintains a nationwide network (excluding the islands) of independent craft companies that have contractually agreed to provide installation services on fixed terms on behalf of Get It Done. Customer and order data is forwarded to the executing craft partner as part of the order fulfillment by Get It Done. The craft partner will make appointments and services on behalf of Get It Done on the terms and conditions set. Accounting is done via Get It Done Service GmbH