You have little time? You don’t have a drill? Your TV is too heavy? We will help you! Get It Done will be happy to take care of the professional wall installation and setup of your TV.
The service includes the following services:
- The technician’s arrival and departure
- Checking the strength of the targeted wall
- Assemble the TV wall mount and attach the TV device
- Checking and securing the connection between suspension and TV set
- Connect to the TV device using cables from signal sources, receivers and playback devices
- Setting up Wi-Fi
- Channel search and sort channels (up to 30 programs)
- Optimal setting of image and sound quality
- clean and tidy leaving the assembly site
- A matching wall mount and accessories (such as matching cables, angle cable adapters, HD cards) are not included in the price. These must be purchased separately by the customer in advance, unless they have been delivered with the TV.
- The basics for receiving television signals (internet, contract with providers, etc.) on site must be given.
- Only assembly heights up to 2.00 m (upper edge of the TV) can be realized.
- An appropriate wall condition, sufficient space for the TV and a power connection must be available. If technical or structural conditions are not met on site, the service may not be carried out or additional costs may be incurred.
- The assembly takes place independently of the delivery.
- The price for wall assembly and setup applies to 1 device. Any additional device will be charged.
- The terms and conditions for cancellations and changes in the dates can be found in our Terms and Conditions. By ordering the assembly service, you agree to the terms and conditions.
- The service is offered within Germany, but not on the islands.
- Packaging disposal is not part of the scope of services.
Not part of the service is:
- The laying and dressing of cables.
- Installing apps or setting up more auxiliary devices.
- The disposal of packaging material
Here’s how Get It Done’s service works:
You order the service through the website. After receiving an order from Get It Done, you will usually be contacted by a technician within 2 days to make an appointment. On the agreed date, the technician comes to your home and performs the service according to your booked service.
Get It Done does not own any company technicians. It maintains a nationwide network (excluding the islands) of independent craft companies that have contractually agreed to provide installation services on fixed terms on behalf of Get It Done. Customer and order data is forwarded to the executing craft partner as part of the order fulfillment by Get It Done. The craft partner will make appointments and services on behalf of Get It Done on the terms and conditions set.