You have little time? You don’t have a drill? Your TV is too heavy? We will help you! GET IT DONE is happy to take care of the professional wall assembly of your TV.
The service includes the following services:
- The technician’s arrival and departure
- Checking the strength of the targeted wall
- Assemble the TV wall mount and attach the TV device
- Checking and securing the connection between suspension and TV set
- Connect to the TV device using cables from signal sources, receivers and existing playback devices
- Function review
- clean and tidy leaving the assembly site
- A matching wall mount and accessories (such as matching cables, angle cable adapters, HD cards) are not included in the price. These must be purchased separately by the customer in advance, unless they have been delivered with the TV.
- The basics for receiving TV signals (internet, contract with providers, etc.) must be on site.
- The function check involves only turning on the TV and not the initial setup.
- Only assembly heights up to 2.00 m (upper edge of the TV) can be realized.
- An appropriate wall condition, sufficient space for the TV and a power connection must be available. If technical or structural conditions are not met on site, the service may not be carried out or additional costs may be incurred.
- The assembly takes place independently of the delivery.
- The price applies to wall assembly 1 device. Any additional device will be charged.
- The terms and conditions for cancellations and changes to the dates can be found in the Terms and Conditions. By ordering the assembly service, you agree to the terms and conditions.
- The service is offered within Germany, but not on the islands.
- Packaging disposal is not part of the scope of services.
Not part of the service is:
- The laying and dressing of cables.
- Setting up the TV (Wi-Fi setup, station search and program sorting, installing apps) or other auxiliary devices.
- The disposal of packaging material.
Here’s how GET IT DONE’s service works:
You order the service through the website. After order has been received by GET IT DONE, you will usually be contacted by a technician within 2 days to make an appointment. On the agreed date, the technician comes to your home and performs the service according to your booked service.
GET IT DONE does not own its own technicians. It maintains a Germany-wide network (excluding the islands) of independent craft companies that have contractually agreed to carry out installation services on behalf of GET IT DONE. Customer and order data are forwarded to the executing craftsman as part of the order fulfillment by GET IT DONE. The craft partner conducts the appointments and performance on behalf of GET IT DONE on the specified terms.