- ● 1 scope
- ● 2 Contracting Partners
- ● 3 Performance Description
- ● 4 Conclusion of the contract
- ● 5 prices
- ● 6 order processing (service delivery)
- ● 7 Payment Terms
- ● 8 Offsetting, withholding and transferability of rights
- ● 9 Right of revocation
- ● 10 Expanded customer’s right to withdraw
- ● 11 Costs for unexecuted services orders
- ● 12 Guarantee and complaint management
- ● 13 Liability
- ● 14 GID’s right to withdraw
- ● 15 Privacy
- ● 16 Final provisions
- ● 17 provider information
(1) Get It Done Service GmbH, Jägerstr. 27, 10117 Berlin, registered with the District Court of Charlottenburg under HRB 181944 B (hereinafter referred to as “GID”) offers with the help of a nationwide operating,
High-performance network of service partners to private or commercial customers for services.
(2) The following General Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this service by the end customers who wish to book the services.
● 1 scope
(1) These General Terms and Conditions (“GTC”) apply to all written, telephone or electronic contracts for service products and other services between giD and the customer.
(2) “Customers” within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions are both consumers (according to Section 13 of the German Civil Code) and entrepreneurs (according to Section 14 of the German Civil Code).
(3) The GTC shall also apply to service contracts concluded between GID and its sales partners on the basis of the corresponding cooperation framework agreements.
(4) These General Terms and Conditions apply exclusively, unless the GID expressly agrees to conflicting or deviating provisions of the customer from these GTC.
(5) In the event that the customer is an entrepreneur, the general terms and conditions applicable here shall also apply if the GID provides the service without reservation in the knowledge of conflicting or deviating terms and conditions of the customer. The customer’s terms and conditions do not apply, even if the GID does not contradict its validity separately.
(6) The GID is entitled to amend or supplement these Gt & D ISCs at any time; the version in force at the time of conclusion of the contract is relevant.
● 2 Contracting Partners
The contracting partner is GID, Jägerstr. 27, in 10117 Berlin.
● 3 Performance Description
(1) GiD operates a platform for booking services under and the associated sub-pages (the “Website”) or via the mobile application ‘Get It Done’ (the “App”) (the website and the app respectively and together the “Platform”).
(2) Customers may order on-site services in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions (the “Services”) on the Website or via the App.
(3) GID does not perform the services offered on the platform itself.
(4) In order to ensure the proper and high-quality implementation of the customer’s services, THE GID uses local local local third-party entrepreneurs (the “Service Partners”) to ensure short-term implementation.
● 4 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The presentation of the products and offers of services on the website or app as well as on other advertising material or by other advertising measures does not constitute a legally binding offer, but is to be used as an invitation to an appropriate order. to understand.
(2) A binding offer of the customer is only available in the case of electronic, telephone or postal orders for the services.
(3) In the case of orders for the services via the website or app, the customer must first enter data about himself (such as name, address, email address, password) as well as about the desired service (such as the type of service, desired time window of execution) and then submits a legally binding offer to conclude the contract with the GID by clicking on the button “Book Service”.
(4) Upon receipt of the order for the respective service, the customer receives a confirmation from the GID.
(5) The latter does not constitute a declaration of acceptance.
(6) A binding contract is only concluded upon sending an order confirmation by GID to the customer, however, at the latest with the performance of the respective service by the service partner.
(7) Subject to his rights under Sections 9 and 10, the customer is bound to his order for five working days from receipt of the offer by GID.
● 5 prices
(1) For orders for services, the prices listed at the time of ordering of the respective service packages displayed on the website or app shall apply, unless otherwise agreed.
(2) The prices quoted are in Euros including statutory VAT.
(3) The price quoted is binding.
(4) For orders for services via the website or app, this is the price of the service package mentioned in the shopping cart system on the website or app at the time of ordering.
(5) Deviating price information, which may be displayed on the pages of the online catalogue or which are loaded from caches (e.g. browser cache, proxies, etc.) are non-binding.
6. Price discounts or promotions shall apply only for their specified and specified period.
● 6 order processing (service delivery)
(1) The order processing with regard to the service is carried out by the service partner on site at the customer.
(2) For the purpose of performing the service, the GID or the Service Partner, after sending the order confirmation, will contact the customer promptly by telephone, e-mail or postal service and make an appointment with the customer for the performance of the service, whereby place of performance and performance time.
(3) The customer receives an appointment confirmation from the GID or the service partner by e-mail, post or SMS.
(4) The date is binding.
(5) The customer has the possibility to move the agreed date free of charge, provided that he shows the change of date in time, but no later than 48 hours before the start of the service to the GID or the service partner.
(6) After order processing, the customer must acknowledge the order processing for the service partner with regard to the service.
(7) A corresponding form shall be handed over to the customer on site.
(8) The GID points out that the scope of the service is limited to the service(s) described at the time of conclusion of the contract and cannot be extended retrospectively.
● 7 Payment Terms
(1) GID offers the payment methods on delivery and invoice.
(2) If the payment method invoice is selected, the customer will not incur any additional costs.
(3) In the case of the payment method invoice, the payment amount shall be due 14 days after invoicing or, in the case of payment type, last name with acceptance of the services by the customer on the day of order processing.
● 8 Offsetting, withholding and transferability of rights
(1) The customer is only entitled to set-off if his counterclaims are undisputed or legally established.
(2) In addition, he is entitled to exercise a right of retention only to the extent that his counterclaim to
The same contractual relationship.
(3) The customer may only terminate the rights and obligations arising from this contract with the prior consent of giD
Transfer to a third party.
(4) Consent may not be unfairly refused. As a rule, there is inequity where there is no interest worthy of protection in prohibiting the transfer to a third party or if the legitimate interests of the customer as a creditor now prevail in the assignability.
● 9 Right of revocation
The following is the legally required instruction on the conditions and consequences of the right of withdrawal. The right of revocation applies exclusively to customers who are consumers.
(1) Right to cancel
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us, Get It Done Service GmbH, Jägerstr. 27, 10117 Berlin, e-mail: kontakt [at] getitdone.co,
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model
Use revocation form, but this is not mandatory. You can download and submit the sample withdrawal form or any other unique statement. In order to preserve the
It is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
(2) consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have provided you with all the payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from your delivery being a different type of delivery than the cheapest one offered by us. Have chosen standard delivery) to repay immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; Under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment. If you have requested that the service should start during the withdrawal period, you must pay us a reasonable amount corresponding to the proportion of the services up to that time when you inform us of the exercise of the right of withdrawal with respect to this contract, services already provided compared to the total scope of the services provided for in the contract.
(3) Special notes
Your right of withdrawal expires even if giD has provided the service in full and has only begun to perform the service after you have given your express consent and at the same time confirmed your knowledge that: you lose your right of withdrawal in the event of complete performance of the contract by the entrepreneur. Your consent must be submitted on a durable medium. End of revocation Instruction
● 10 Expanded customer’s right to withdraw
(1) GID grants the customer a right of withdrawal in accordance with these GTC for all orders in accordance with these GTC.
(2) Thereafter, the customer may terminate the contract by canceling the order for the service to the GID or the service partner.
(3) However, the condition for exercising the right of withdrawal is that the customer declares his withdrawal at least by e-mail no later than 48 hours before the start of the service of the respective service.
● 11 Costs for unexecuted services orders
(1) If the Service Partner’s order cannot be carried out in the form of the service for which the customer is responsible, the Service Partner shall bear the costs incurred and documented work expenses (the “expenses”) of the Service Partner.
(2) As a rule, the customer has to reimburse the expenses of the Service Partner if:
● the customer culpably missed the agreed date with the service partner;
● the customer is culpably in default with the acceptance;
● the order due to a lack of technical conditions to be represented by the customer; and
● which are necessary for the implementation of the order, cannot be implemented.
(3) In such cases, GID reserves the right, in individual cases, to pay the remuneration for the booked service as follows:
Cancellation/appointment of up to 48 hours before the date of the booked service free of charge
Cancellation/appointment deposition from 48 and up to 24 hours before the date of booked service up to 25
The respective invoice amount
Cancellation/schedule delivery from 24 to 12 hours before the date of booked service services up to 50 of the
Cancellation/schedule postponement from 12 hours before the date of booked service services up to 75 of the respective
Cancellation/appointment transfer if the service partner is already at the agreed place of service up to
100 of the respective invoice amount
The amount of the reimbursement is limited to the value of the service ordered by the customer, but may be lower. The provisions of this § 11 do not apply to the extent that this would constitute an unreasonable hardship for the customer.
● 12 Guarantee and complaint management
(1) The warranty rights in the event of defective performance for customers as consumers follow the applicable statutory provisions.
(2) The applicable legal provisions apply to customers as entrepreneurs, provided that no restrictions have been made in the following sentences 3 to 5 of this Section 12:
(3) If the customer is not a consumer, the customer must notify the GID of obvious defects within 2 weeks of the occurrence of the defect in text form (e.g.: letter or e-mail).
(4) It is sufficient to send the advertisement in due time.
(5) If the notification is not made within the aforementioned period, the warranty rights shall expire if these relate to obvious defects.
(6) GID attaches great importance to customer satisfaction.
(7) The customer may contact Customer Service at any of the specified contact routes during the respective business hours.
(8) GID endeavours to examine the customer’s request as quickly as possible and will report to the customer after receipt of the documents or submission or complaint.
(9) In the event of complaints, the customer should describe the subject matter of the problem as precisely as possible and, if necessary, provide the order number, customer number, etc.
Service requests must be directed to:
Phone: + 49 (0) 30 30 80 90 90
Accessible from Mon – Fri (09-18)
E-mail: kontakt [at] getitdone.co
● 13 Liability
(1) The GID shall only be liable for intent or gross negligence subject to the following reservation.
(2) This does not apply to:
● Damage from injury to life, body or health;
• damages resulting from a breach of duty by the GID with regard to essential contractual rights and obligations which are indispensable for the proper execution of the contract, thereby jeopardising the achievement of the purpose of the contract; in this case, liability is limited to damage typical of the contract and foreseeable;
● liability under mandatory law, such as the Product Liability Act;
● Liability in the event of a guarantee.
(3) The above limitations of liability in paragraphs 1 and 2 of this section 13 also apply to legal representatives or vicarious agents of the GID.
● 14 GID’s right to withdraw
(1) Delays in performance due to long-term force majeure (e.g.: operational disruptions, wars, strikes or official orders), which are not only temporary in nature and are not the case of GID, entitle GID to withdraw from the contract.
(2) Likewise, GID is entitled to withdraw from the contract if the service partner commissioned to carry out the contract does not perform and the resulting impediment to performance by GID has arisen through no fault of its own.
(3) In the above-mentioned cases, GID undertakes to inform the customer immediately and to refund the price for the booked service without delay.
● 15 Privacy
(1) GID observes the statutory provisions on data protection when handling the customer’s personal data.
● 16 Final provisions
(1) Contracts between GID and customers are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the Sale of Goods.
(2) The legal provisions restricting the choice of law and the applicability of mandatory provisions in general. of the country in which the customer, as a consumer, is habitually resident, shall remain unaffected.
(3) Insofar as the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the GID shall be the registered office of the Provider.
(4) For the sake of simplicity and due to better readability, the Treaty has been designed in the male form, although the information nevertheless refers to members of both sexes.
(5) The contract remains binding even in the event of legal ineffectiveness of individual points in its remaining parts.
(6) The statutory provisions shall replace the ineffective points, if any.
(7) However, insofar as this would constitute unreasonable hardship for a Contracting Party, the contract as a whole shall become ineffective.
● 17 provider information
Get It Done Service Ltd.
Jägerstr. 27, 10117 Berlin
E-mail: kontakt [at] getitdone.co
Phone: + 49 (0) 30 30 80 90 90
Michael Pilzek, Matthias Pfaff
Berlin-Charlottenburg District Court, HRB 181944
Alternative Dispute Resolution in accordance with Art. 14 (1) ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
Die Europäische Kommission stellt eine Plattform zur Online-Streitbeilegung (OS) bereit, die du unter https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr findest. Zur Teilnahme an einem Streitbeilegungsverfahren vor einer Verbraucherschlichtungsstelle sind wir nicht verpflichtet und nicht bereit.