Terms and conditions
① Get it done Service GmbH, Jägerstr. 27, 10117 Berlin, registered with the District Court
Charlottenburg under HRB 181944 B (“GID”) offers with the help of a nationwide,
High-performance network of service partners to private or commercial customers for services.
(2) For the use of this service by the end customers who wish to book the services,
The following terms and conditions apply.
● 1 scope
(1) These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to all written, telephone or
Electronically concluded contracts for service products and other services between the
GID and the customer.
(2)customers “within the meaning of these Terms and Conditions are both consumers (in accordance with § 13 of the Civil Code) and entrepreneurs (in accordance with § 14
(3) The Terms and Conditions also apply to between GID and its distribution partners
Service contracts based on the corresponding cooperation framework agreements.
(4) These Terms and Conditions apply only, unless the GID agrees with or agrees by these Terms and Conditions
Provened provisions of the customer expressly.
(5) In the event that the customer is an entrepreneur, the terms and conditions applicable here also apply if the GID
Knowledge of conflicting or different terms and conditions of the customer, the service
Unconditional. The customer’s terms and conditions do not apply even if
The GID does not contradict its validity separately.
(6) GID is entitled to change or supplement these Terms and Conditions at any time; The decisive factor is the
Date of conclusion of the contract.
● 2 Contracting Partners
The contractor is the GID, Zossener Strasse 55-58, in 10961 Berlin.
● 3 Performance Description
(1) GID operates a platform for booking services at and its sub-sites
(the “website”) or via the mobile application ‘ Get it Done ‘ (the “App ‘) (the website and the app, and
Together also the “platform”).
(2) On the website or via the app, customers can use on-site services in accordance with these terms and conditions (which
(3) The GID does not carry out the services offered on the platform itself.
(4) Bans to the proper and high-quality implementation of the services provided by the customer
The GID of local third-party entrepreneurs (the “Service Partners”) in order to achieve short-term implementation
● 4 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The presentation of the products and offers of services on the website or app as well as on
Other promotional material or other promotional activities does not constitute a legally binding offer,
It should be understood as an invitation to an order.
(2) A binding offer from the customer is only available in the event of an electronic, telephone or postal order
(3) In the case of orders for services via the website or app, the customer must first use data about
(Such as name, address, email address, password) as well as the desired service (such as the type of
Send power, desired time slot of execution) and then enter by clicking on the button “Service
Deal “a legally binding offer to conclude the contract with GID.
(4) Upon receipt of the order for the respective service, the customer receives confirmation from the GID.
(5) The latter does not constitute a declaration of acceptance.
(6) A binding contract comes only with the sending of an order confirmation by GID to the customer
However, at the latest with the performance of the respective service service by the service partner.
(7) The customer is – subject to his rights under § 9 and 10 – five working days from receipt of the offer
Bound at GID to his order.
● 5 prices
(1) For orders of services, the prices listed at the time of the order are valid for the
Service packages displayed on the website or app, unless otherwise agreements
to have come in.
(2) The prices quoted are in euros, including statutory VAT.
(3) The quoted price is binding.
(4) When ordering services via the website or app, this is the case in the shopping basket system on the
Website or app at the time of the order mentioned price of the service package.
(5) Different price information that may be displayed on the pages of the online catalogue or that can be viewed
Intermediate storage (e.g. browser cache, proxies, etc.) is non-binding.
(6) Price discounts or promotions apply only for their specified and designated period.
● 6 order processing (service delivery)
(1) The order processing in respect of the service is carried out by the service partner on site at the customer’s premises.
(2) For the purpose of performing the service, the GID or the service partner, will
Admit the order confirmation, to the customer in a timely manner by telephone, e-mail or post, and with
Make an appointment for the performance, with the place of performance and performance time recorded
(3) The customer receives a
(4) The appointment is binding.
(5) The customer has the option to move the agreed date free of charge, as long as he changes the date
In good time, but no later than 48 hours before the start of performance, compared to the GID or the service partner,
(6) After order processing, the customer has informed the service partner of the order processing regarding the service
(7) A corresponding form will be handed over to the customer on site.
(8) The GID points out that the scope of the service is based on the number of services concluded at the time of conclusion of the contract.
Performance (s) described and cannot be extended retrospectively.
● 7 Payment Terms
(1) GID offers the payment types delivery and invoice.
(2) If the payment method is selected, the customer will not incur any additional costs.
(3) In the case of the payment method, the payment amount will be paid 14 days after invoicing or in the case of payment
Last name with acceptance of the services due by the customer on the day of the order processing.
● 8 Offsetting, withholding and transferability of rights
(1) The customer is entitled to a right to offset only if his counterclaims are undisputed or
(2) Moreover, he has the power to exercise a right of retention only to the extent that his counterclaim to
The same contractual relationship.
(3) The customer can only comply with the rights and obligations under this contract with prior approval from GID
Transfer to a third party.
(4) Consent must not be unfairly refused. Unequity is usually present when no
Interest worthy of protection in banning the transfer to a third party persists or if the
The legitimate interests of the customer as creditors in the assignability prevail.
● 9 Right of revocation
Below is the legal teaching on the conditions and consequences of the
Withdrawal. The right of revocation applies exclusively to customers who are consumers.
(1) Right to cancel
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The
Revocation period is fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract. To exercise your right of revocation,
You must give us,
Get it done Service GmbH, Zossener Strasse 55-58, 10961 Berlin
By means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your
Decis to revoke this contract. You can use the attached model
Use revocation form, but this is not mandatory. You can use the pattern
Download and submit revocation form or other unique statement. In order to preserve the
It is sufficient that you notify you of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the
Send Cancellation period.
(2) consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we will have all the payments we have received from you,
Including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have a
Different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay
And to be repaid no later than fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation
We have received this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you
Have been used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly received something else
Agreeing; Under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment. Have you demanded that
The service should begin during the revocation period, so you have to give us a reasonable amount
Pay to the share of up to that point at which you give us the exercise of the right of revocation
With regard to this contract, inform services already provided in comparison to the total amount
The services provided for in the contract.
(3) Special notes
Your right of revocation expires even if the GID has provided the service in full and with the
Execution of the service has only begun after you give your express consent
And at the same time have confirmed your knowledge that you have your right of revocation if you
Losing contract fulfillment by the entrepreneur. Your consent must be on a durable medium
End of revocation Instruction
● 10 Expanded customer’s right to withdraw
(1) GID grants the customer a legal system for all orders in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Provisions going beyond the right of withdrawal. (2) After that, the customer can break away from the contract by
Order of service to GID or service partner cancelled. (3) Prerequisite for the
However, exercising the right of withdrawal is that the customer will withdraw no later than 48 hours before
Performance start of the respective service explained at least by email.
● 11 Costs for unexecuted services orders
(1) Can the order of the service partner in the form of the service, for reasons that the customer to represent
Has not been carried out, it shall bear the cost of the work incurred and occupied (the
Service partner’s “expenses”).
(2) As a rule, the customer has to replace the expenses of the service partner if:
● the customer culpably missed the agreed date with the service partner;
● the customer is culpably in default with the acceptance;
● the order due to a lack of technical conditions to be represented by the customer; and
● which are necessary for the implementation of the order, cannot be implemented.
(3) In these cases, the GID reserves the right to pay the remuneration for the booked service on a case-by-case basis as follows.
Cancellation/appointment of up to 48 hours before the date of the booked service free of charge
Cancellation/appointment deposition from 48 and up to 24 hours before the date of booked service up to 25
The respective invoice amount
Cancellation/schedule delivery from 24 to 12 hours before the date of booked service services up to 50 of the
Cancellation/schedule postponement from 12 hours before the date of booked service services up to 75 of the respective
Cancellation/schedule if the service partner is already at the agreed location of the service up to
100 of the respective invoice amount
The amount of the effort replacement depends on the value of the service ordered by the customer
Limited, but may be subject to it.
The provisions of this § 11 do not apply to the extent that this would constitute an unreasonable hardship for the customer.
● 12 Guarantee and complaint management
(1) The warranty rights in the event of poor performance for customers as consumers follow the
applicable legal provisions.
(2) For customers as entrepreneurs, the applicable legal provisions apply, provided below in the
Rates 3 to 5 of this § 12 no restrictions were made:
(3) Unless the customer is not a consumer, the GID has obvious defects within 2
Weeks after the defect occurs in text form (e.g.: Letter or e-mail).
(4) For the timeliness of the ad, sending the ad is sufficient.
(5) If the ad is not issued within the aforementioned time limit, the warranty rights expire if
These relate to obvious shortcomings.
(6) GID attaches great importance to customer satisfaction.
(7) The customer can contact the
Report customer service.
(8) GID makes every effort to examine the customer’s concerns as quickly as possible and will
Report documents or input or complaint to the customer.
(9) In the event of complaints, the customer should describe as accurately as possible the subject matter of the problem and
If necessary, provide an order number, customer number, etc.
Service requests must be directed to:
Phone: + 49 (0) 30 30 80 90 90
Accessible from Mon – Fri (09-18)
● 13 Liability
(1) The GID is only liable for wilful intent or gross negligence subject to the following reservation.
(2) This does not apply to
● Damage from injury to life, body or health;
● Damages resulting from a breach of duty by GID regarding material contractual rights and obligations
That are essential for the proper implementation of the contract, and thereby the
Achieving the purpose of the contract is at risk; In this case, liability for contractual and
Livable damage is limited;
● liability under mandatory law, such as the Product Liability Act;
● Liability in the event of a guarantee.
(3) The above limitations or – restrictions apply in sentences 1 and 2 of this § 13
Also for legal representatives or vicarious agents of the GID.
● 14 GID’s right to withdraw
(1) Performance delays due to longer-term force majeure (e.g.: Disorders of operations, wars, strikes or
Government order) which are not only temporary in nature and are not to be represented by GID,
Eligibility GID to withdraw from the contract.
(2) GID is also entitled to withdraw from the contract if the contract is implemented
Infirm Service Partner does not provide and GID’s resulting impediment to performance is undue
(3) In the aforementioned cases, GID immediately commits itself to the customer’s
Inform and immediately refund the price of the service booked.
● 15 Privacy
(1) GID complies with the legal requirements for the customer when handling personal data of the customer.
● 16 Final provisions
(1) On contracts between the GID and customers, the law of the Federal Republic of Germany is found under
Exclusion of UN law. (2) The legal requirements to restrict the choice of law
And the applicability of mandatory regulations in particular. The state in which the customer, as a consumer,
Ordinary stay has to remain untouched.
(3) If the customer is concerned with a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a
Public acting special assets, is a place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships
Between the customer and the GID, the seat of the provider.
(4) For the sake of simplicity and due to the improved readability, the contract was signed in the male form.
Nevertheless, the information relates to the members of both sexes.
(5) The contract remains in its remaining parts even in the event of the legal invalidity of individual points.
obliging. (6) Instead of the invalid points, if any, the legal requirements will be set.
(7) However, to the extent that this would constitute an unreasonable hardship for a Contracting Party, the contract will be
● 17 provider information
Get it done Service GmbH
Jägerstr. 27, 10117 Berlin
Email: Contact (at) getitdone.co
Phone: + 49 (0) 30 30 80 90 90
Berlin-Charlottenburg District Court, HRB 181944
Alternative Dispute Resolution in accordance with Art. 14 (1) ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
Die Europäische Kommission stellt eine Plattform zur Online-Streitbeilegung (OS) bereit, die du unter https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr findest. Zur Teilnahme an einem Streitbeilegungsverfahren vor einer Verbraucherschlichtungsstelle sind wir nicht verpflichtet und nicht bereit.